- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL: 10,000 true lumen brightness. 5,000K color temperature
- CONVENIENCE: Has a 9 feet power cord with grounded plug. Can be moved to a couple of extra feet without moving a tangled extension cord
- LONGEVITY: Long-lasting super-bright leds. 50,000 hour rating and no maintenance needed
- VERSATILITY: Adjustable tilt: up to 30° down and 90° up, can be exactly positioned
- DURABILITY: Sealed die-cast aluminum housing. Rugged, durable, and ready for any weather condition. An IP65 rating – the PowerSmith LED Work Light is ready for your next outdoor project
- WARRANTY: Two-year warranty against manufacturers defects
The POWERSMITH PWLT21100TS is the most powerful LED work light we offer. It is designed to stand up to the rigors of the most demanding usage. The durable LEDs are in a waterproof sealed die cast aluminum housing, behind impact-resistant glass lenses, and the sealed power switch provides years of all-weather dependability.
Producing 10,000 Lumen, the 5000K bright white color spectrum is representative of day light, exceeding that of the typical halogen bulb, so you can see details and vivid colors. (Unlike Halogen) The LEDs stay cool to the touch, are 5X more energy efficient than halogen lights and you never need to bother replacing delicate bulbs. The LED’s are designed to last a lifetime.
The innovative Rapid Release Clamp allows you to easily detach the lights from the tripod for added functionality, faster setup and breakdown, and easy storage.