- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light has a 370 degrees motorized rotation, a 135 degrees motorized tilt & fast/slow speed options
- Unit produces about 1,900 lumen light beam capable of reaching over 850 feet in distance
- Includes a portable handheld remote, dash mount remote control & has a 100 lbs. grip Magnetic base
- Remote control functions include on/off of light beam w/4 button operation – up/down, right, left
- It is 12 volts, 65 watts, & draws 5.5 amps. Light is 7 inches high and 6 inches w x 6 inches depth
Golight stryker gl-3049-m wireless remote control spotlight – 2 remotes – magnetic base. The gl-3049-m golight stryker from Larson Electronics produces about 1,900 lumen light beam capable of reaching over 850 feet in distance. This 65 watt halogen golight offers wireless remote PAN and tilt control, a single portable handheld remote control, and a housing finished in a durable Black finish. This golight is weatherproof with a weatherproof remote control and Operates with 12 volt dc. The gl-3049-m golight stryker is designed for use in all weather conditions and produces about 1,900 lumens of intense light output. It has a candle power rating of 500,000 for industrial and 6.5 million in retail. These units feature remote control operation that allows users to rotate the light 370 degrees with a hard stop and to adjust vertical tilt through 135 degrees. Remote operation is provided by one handheld wireless remote Controller that Operates over a radio frequency of 433 mhz. This remote includes an internal 12 volt battery rated at 1 year of operation and a single red LED to indicate remote control activity. The remote Controller has a range of up to 150 feet and will operate through walls, within structures, and in vehicles. The remote is constructed of polycarbonate with rubber push pad buttons for weatherproof durability and can be user programmed to operate one or several lights simultaneously. Remotes are 3 inches long by 2 inches wide by 3/8 inch thick. This particular 1218OXMYMLY also includes a dash mount remote that produces the same functions. The dash mount remote is 4 inches long by 2.5 inches wide by 1/2 inch thick. This photo shows the golight stryker illuminating a stretch of road about 5000 feet in length. Remote operation: remote control functions include on/off, and 4 buttons which control up, down, left and right movement. The light will continue movement as long as the buttons are pressed.